The purpose of the Client Service Manager is to manage an assigned a book of business and client transactional needs including sales, marketing and service. In this role you will apply your product knowledge when interacting with clients (in person, via telephone conversations or via E-Mail) to discuss service needs and coverage questions.
- Accompanies Client Executive (s) and producers as needed on prospects and /or client meetings.
- Process renewals in coordination with Client Executive (s) and producers, managing renewal process for timely receipt of quotations, delivery of renewal proposals and policies.
- Maintains and updates electronic files and utilizes suspense system in AMS exclusively
- Identifies opportunities to improve clients’ insurance program and provides recommendations regarding coverages.
- Accounts identified for renewal marketing-develop renewal applications and supporting documents. Accounts identified for Marketing are submitted to the Marketing Department.
- Processes all account transactions as needed to assure that all items are handled in a timely manner, are accurate and reflect the established agency procedures.
- Manage cancellation processes according to agency standards, addressing both carrier and client request as received and advising the CE/Producer.
- If the Claims Dept. is unavailable, assist clients in submitting claims reports or respond to inquiries.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, new product information, legislation, coverage and technology to continuously improve knowledge and performance.
- Interacts with others effectively by utilizing good communication skills, cooperating purposefully and providing information and guidance, as needed, to achieve the business goals of the agency.
- Coach and mentor team members on technical, procedural and relationship skills.
- Share information which can improve agency operations or improve technical skills.
- Actively seek ways to improve client service and communicate ideas for improved client service.
- Participate fully in agency meetings.
- Accept and embrace changes in the positions’ responsibilities that, in a dynamic and always changing world and industry, are necessary from time to time.
- Review contracts (MSA, leases, etc.) for insurance requirements and informs clients of gaps/coverages as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent insurance experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in account manager position or similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Property, Casualty, Life and Health License.
- Adequate knowledge of insurance products and usage, insurance markets and reference to markets, insurance rating and underwriting procedures.
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workflows to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions and other responsibilities.
Insgroup is one of the nation’s leading independent strategic risk and insurance advisors. Over 35 years we’ve established a reputation for relentless client advocacy, integrity, and exceptional service.
Insgroup is one of the largest privately held independent insurance brokers in Texas with offices in Houston and Austin. We are consistently ranked by Insurance Journal as one of the 100 largest independent property and casualty insurance agencies in the United States.
We pride ourselves in being able to serve all of our clients’ needs, from risk management and commercial insurance brokerage to employee benefits consulting and personal insurance services.
Our team of over 100 dedicated professionals are driven by their passion for client advocacy and recognized for their technical expertise and industry specific knowledge.
As a closely held independent firm, Insgroup answers only to our clients, not to outside investors or insurance carriers. We move quickly to address the needs of our clients and provide direct access to company leadership whenever necessary.
To learn more about how Insgroup can help insure your success, please contact us today.
Annual Company Bonus Program