Do you want to be a part of a company that delivers meaningful value and empowers entrepreneurs and business owners to build exceptional companies that impact lives for the better?
Is your love for people and explaining complex coverage forms and deductible options matched only by your genuine curiosity of what companies do and how they get built?
Do you want to work in a place where 3 years of professional growth is always more valued than 1 year of “experience” repeated 30 times?
If your answers are yes, then what are you waiting for? Strap on your running shoes and come join our growing team!
As an Alkali Employee Commercial Lines Insurance Consultant, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in a fast growing company with a big vision for insurance. At Alkali, we do insurance differently!
We are searching for a friendly, attentive Commercial Lines Insurance Consultant, to join our growing team. As a part of our collective team interfacing directly with Alkali clients and prospects, you will be responsible for consistently delivering the Alkali client experience. The very best Alkali team members are teachers at heart. They are clear, compassionate communicators who enjoy connecting with people through information and education. Alkali Commercial Lines Insurance Consultant's are warm, accessible, enthusiastic, and caring upon first interaction. Over time, there is a sense of trust and credibility built between our team members and our clients. In the end, Alkali clients feel empowered and energized thanks to the hard work and caring attitude of the Alkali team.
Alkali is an Assured Partners company, a young, fast growing, full service Employee Benefits, HR Outsource, and Property/Casualty Insurance Agency located in Plano, TX.
- Learn and uphold our unique process, The Empowered AdvantageTM, and all it stands for.
- Living our Core Values: Living Beyond the Golden Rule, Having an Entrepreneurial Spirit, Persistently Pursuing a Growth Mindset, Taking Ownership of Everything We Do, and Maintaining an Excellence Mindset
- Develop new business through organic and guerrilla efforts including phone canvassing, foot canvassing, networking (online and in-person), and referral programs (<25% cold calling)
- Acquire and retain new and existing business relationships
- Prepare and deliver clear, thoughtful, and concise presentations (via phone, internet and face-to-face meetings) to various client and potential client audiences with diverse backgrounds to secure new and maintain existing client relationships
- Partnerwith business clients to address a broad range of commercial insurance issues including, but not limited to: identifying exposures to risk, developing and executing a strategy to minimize the exposure, maximizing the value of any necessary insurance products for the client, overseeing strategy implementation, identifying and making adjustments to insurance strategy to match developing business needs.
- Ensure accuracy, successful implementation, and ongoing administration of commercial insurance programs
- complex risk management and coverage issues, t outside the box to solve problems, and follow up promptly with actionable solutions
- Createcommunication materials to help business owners, Chief Financial Officers and Risk Managers, better understand and appreciate the value of potential insurance strategies
- Learn & develop technical knowledge through vendor meetings, research and training classes on an ongoing basis
- Keepa detailed record of correspondence through Alkali’s client relationship system with prospective and existing clients, vendors, and referral partners
- Achieveor exceed assigned performance goals
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in education and experience)
- Property and Casualty Insurance license
- 3-5 years experience in commercial insurance
- CIC, CRM, CPCU, or other advanced commercial insurance designation(s) strongly preferred
- Moderate level of technical commercial insurance coverage knowledge
- High level of proficiency quoting through Independent Agency’s appointed carriers
- Self-starter and ability to work with or without supervision
- Strong work ethic with a desire to win; ownership mentality
- Desire to grow both personally and professionally
- Desire to put the needs and interests of prospective and existing clients above their own
- High level of empathy for others while maintaining persistent determination to motivate them to take action and improve their situation
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Commit to, utilize, and follow current operating systems and procedures while remaining adaptive/flexible to changing demands of a growing company
- Data entry accuracy
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint) and strong keyboarding skills
- Ability to represent Dave Ramsey’s financial ministry without personal conflict to his core principles or values. Visit: daveramsey.com for more information
Alkali cares about people. We are not perfect, but we genuinely try to live out our core values and work hard to be a great place for contributors to build their careers. This includes the usual stuff anyone would expect, like a competitive salary, bonus opportunities, and an attractive benefits offering. Equally, if not more important to most, is the track record of growth we have consistently experienced, the fun we have while working hard and winning, and the quality of the people we get to serve with and serve. To get an inside look at our team and culture, please visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/alkaliinsurance.