COMMERCIAL LITIGATION ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY – OAKLAND, CA
A commercial litigation firm with a nationwide practice, is seeking candidates for an associate attorney position in its Oakland office.
The founding Houston office and this office focuses on complex business litigation in the energy, financial services, and first-party insurance sectors.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- A current license to practice law in California;
- Excellent academic credentials;
- 2 to 8 years of litigation experience;
- Strong legal research, writing, and advocacy skills;
- The ability to multitask and think proactively;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a team-player mentality;
- A desire to have contact with clients and build his or her own practice; and
- Fearlessness and a sense of humor.
Compensation will be commensurate with experience, salary is flexible depending on the candidate.
Prestigious law firm provides great environment and working atmosphere.
To hear more (confidentially of course), please email your resume along with salary expectations.
Nationwide Legal Recruitment and Placement