Commercial Loan Processor
Relationship-driven financial institution whose missionis to serve its clients, earn their ongoing trust and focus on providing a quality banking experience. This will be accomplished by providing personal and confidential attention, along with high quality services, while maintaining a responsible financial institution dedicated to developing economic growth and stability in our community. Goldwater Bank is looking for self-starters who share our community bank vision of professional personalized service, have a desire to make an impact and contribute to the success of our Bank, while earning a return which satisfies our shareholders.
This position will be responsible for all loan processing functions pertaining to commercial, residential, and consumer lending including but not limited to the following responsibilities:
- Preparation and completion of loan funding documents, loan agreements, covenants, and borrowers’ post-closing responsibilities utilizing the Laser Pro and the Bank’s core processing system.
- Coordinates loan closings and maintains checklist of required documents.
- Maintains working knowledge of documentation requirements of commercial,residential, residential construction and consumer loans.
- Responsible for data input, next day reviews, electronic imaging, periodic audits of loan documents, and credit and collateral files.
- Identifies loan exceptions and maintains tickler reporting.
- Maintains mortgage loan funding/purchase reports and will assist with wire transfer functions during the funding/purchasing of the loans.
- Handles loan payment process to include sending payment notices and follow-ups, processing payments, and assisting borrowers with servicing needs.
- Acts as a liaison with participating banks, agencies, and affiliates for payment and servicing activities.
- Prepares loan level and general ledger entries throughout the life of the loan. May assist in reconciling loan related accounts.
- Adheres to Bank policies and procedures and has a working knowledge of all loan compliance regulation.
- Will assist in preparation of loan reporting and audit functions.
Candidates for this position must have: the ability to operate a variety of office equipment;possess a strong understanding of commercial, residential, and consumer loan processing and documentation;have strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Window Suite andLaserPro; exercise effective time management skills with the ability to organize, prioritize, and perform multiple tasks in a fast paced office;have a strong commitment to customer service and a professional and effective interpersonal ability.
Minimum 3-year experience in a business banking environment preferably in loan operations. High School diploma requiredadvanced training/education preferred. Competitive salary, benefits including medical, dental and vision coverage, holiday and PTO, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance and 401(k) plan. Full-Time position/Monday-Friday. EOE.To apply forward resume in confidence to email@example.com