Scion Staffing ( www.scionstaffing.com) has been retained to conduct a search for a full-time Commercial Property Manager for our client, a well-established commercial property management company located in Hillsboro, OR! This role is perfect for a highly motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills! Additionally, the ideal professional is detail-oriented with great customer service skills, and a friendly personality.
- Fulltime permanent position with competitive compensation and bonuses
- Professional development opportunities within
- Very generous health/dental/vision benefits with a flexible spending accounts for health care
What You Will Be Doing:
- Maintain positive relations with tenants through routine communication
- Assist in directing and coordinating the operational activities of the assigned center, including the direction of the day-to-day activities of loss prevention, risk management, safety/security, maintenance, landscaping, snow removal and tenant buildout.
- Prepare and provide Regional Managers with monthly financial reports and make recommendations to improve net operating income and cash flow
- Organize job walks, write contract specifications, obtain required number of bids per job, to ensure competitive price and timely completion of capital work
- Work closely with accounting department and Regional Managers for entry of accurate information and tracking
- Ensure that property is in compliance of government regulation and reports are filed as required
- Follow up and schedule meetings to tactfully remedy tenant issues and complaints in compliance with company standards
- Receive and respond to customer issues within 2 hours, respond with conflict resolution plan within and always deliver a high level of customer service
- Welcome and prepare new tenant movein packages, conduct meetings, and communicate move-in requirements, property amenities, and rules/ regulations
- Manage move in/ move out processes, collect insurance, lease signage, close out accounts, inspect vacant units and assess charges
- Prepare moveout documentation, A/R reports, and adjust accounts accordingly
- Developing requests, execute contracts, create purchase orders and track jobs and contracts through Yardi
- Prepare and articulate lease agreement with tenants, update changes in Yardi and contact Lease Administrator with any respective changes
- Coordinate with vendors to ensure that adequate service is provided within contract standards, manage contract extensions
- Coordinate annual evacuation drill, maintain up to date tenant emergency contact information in Yardi, and monitor security access system
- Record work orders through Yardi, communicate with building staff or outside vendors to complete work orders, and track completion
- Analyze maintenance procedures to improve maintenance efficiency and quality
- Identify and generate additional tenant service revenue
- Discuss renewal plan with tenants and work closely with management to maximize and retain tenant renewals
- Schedule and show prospective tenants vacant units as necessary to increase occupancy
- Provide weekly A/R reports on past due balances and inform property manager of excessive delinquency
- Identify and research payment discrepancies and maintain tenant accounts submitted to collections
- Work with Property Manager to develop variance reports and other financial reporting as requested
What You Have to Offer:
- Bachelor’s Degree BA/BS
- At least 3 years of commercial property management experience
- Experience with Yardi Voyager and property accounting
- Advanced organizational skills, professional demeanor, the ability to deliver a high level of customer service, and the capability of using discretion in confidential situations.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties
- Ability to pass screening criteria including background check, reference check, and provide proof of US citizenship or work visa.
Compensation & Additional Details:
This opportunity offers a substantial salary depending on experience as well as a bonus potential. Additional comprehensive, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance! There is also generous PTO and paid holidays!
How to Apply:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and cover letter in MS Word (.doc or
.docx) along with your answers to the supplemental questions below at www.scionstaffing.com/jobportal/#/jobs/5957.
- Do you currently require sponsorship or will you require sponsorship in the future to work in the United States?*
- What geographic location are you hoping to work in? Do you have any geographic limitations or a radius you would like to stay within?
- What specific salary are you targeting in your current search?
- Why are you looking to transition out of your current employment situation into an opportunity like this?
- How many years of commercial property management experience do you possess? What property management systems are you proficient with?
* We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor visas.
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms on the West Coast. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com, or in the 2010-2018 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.