Location: Baton Rouge, LA
Contact: To apply, send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short introductory email stating Why you want to work on a Commercial Real Estate Team.
Property One, Inc. is looking for an individual to work as a Team Transaction Manager for an industry-leading senior commercial broker. In this role, the ideal candidate will maintain and support the senior broker’s business of commercial sales and leasing by organizing all business operations and procedures while providing support and assistance where necessary with the highest level of confidentiality. This position requires a high level of awareness, communication skills, dedication, and trustworthiness.
Senior broker has an 18 year established and flourishing practice. Property One, Inc, a regional full-service firm specializing in Brokerage and Property Management .
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Strong organizational skills; detail-oriented; ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 3 + years Real Estate office experience
- Louisiana Real Estate License – a prerequisite for compensation structure and should the role evolve into assisting in duties which require licensing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word) and MAC OS
- Strong problem solver; organizational skills; detail-oriented; punctual
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of different individuals both inside and outside of the company
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent oral and written communications skills – friendly & professional through email & phone
- Must be self-motivated, a self-starter and have a positive attitude
- Ability to focus and follow through to project completion
- Ability to set priorities, and operate in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Structured as an independent contractor with Company, 100% commissioned agent and paid as a percentage on all Senior Broker transactions.
- Compensation will be a percentage of senior broker’s transactions based on experience.
- Opportunity for additional income and performance bonuses based on an annual review.
100% commissioned agent and paid as a percentage on all Senior Broker transactions.