Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2019 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. Position is based out of the Kansas City, MO area.
Functions: Responsible for the management of sales and developing customer share relationships with new and existing customers in an allocated territory.
- Develop new business with new clients in allocated territory
- Strategically deliver client-focused roofing solutions based on customer needs
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders
- Act as a liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Network by leveraging relationships, going to trade and association meetings, civic meetings and any other avenues
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to your customers
- Contributes to team effort and works as part of the team
- Keep current in industry changes in products, service, and policy’s and help evaluate results and competitive developments
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and time management abilities
- Clearly an organized person and quick learner
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Lift and climb up and down a ladder
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- Associate degree or 2 years work experience in a related field
- Commercial/ Industrial roofing experience
- Computerized estimating software
- CAD experience for shop drawings preferred
- Blueprint reading skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Competitive Wages and Exceptional Benefits:
- Company Vehicle, Phone and Computer
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace.
All candidates need to be authorized to work in the U.S.