Commercial office building seeking a Senior Security Supervisor for Midtown Atlanta, GA. Responsibilities include the effective planning, implementation and management of Physical Security Protection and Life Safety Program for the property.
- ASIS certification or Physical Security Professional certification strongly preferred.
- Extremely tech savvy.
- 10+ years of experience in a Class A office building.
- Extensive knowledge in Domestic and International Terrorism.
- Familiarity with Local, State, and Federal law enforcement agencies and thorough understanding of criminal justice, investigative, and documentation procedures.
- Above average proficiency in Windows Office Suite software and Microsoft Operating Systems.
- Above average proficiency in Access Control software, Life Safety Systems, and Elevator Control Systems.
- Must be able to clear federal and state background and civil checks, weapon proficiency for concealed weapon permit and fitness for duty test.
- Physical Security/Life Safety Plan.
- Direct supervision of supervisors, security officers, third-party security personnel and off-duty police officers.
- Security Systems
- Vendor Management
- Life Safety
- Tenant Services
- Budgeting/Financial operations
- Hire, train and manage supervisory staff to ensure building security program is followed.