RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Commercial Credit Analyst in New York, NY. Responsibilities will include analysis of asset reliant loans, monitoring of loan balances, preparation of monthly loan reports, writing credit papers and performing credit analysis.
- Minimum of 0 - 3 years of experience preferably in Commercial or Corporate Banking environment; Internships and college coursework (Economics, Financial Statement Analysis, Finance or Accounting) will qualify
- Appreciation of working in a global environment
- Developing professional expertise and credibility within business
- Appreciation of a client-focused environment
- Strong 'team' skills promoting an environment of cooperation and trust, overcoming resistance where encountered
- Possess analytical and financial skills
- Attention to detail
- Good prioritizing, organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to make decisions
- Good verbal and written communications skills
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.