- Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, this position is responsible for all functions relating to commissions preparation validation and disbursement of US commissions and bonuses.
- Daily use of Varicent, a Sales Performance and Incentive Compensation Management System will be required to process commissions and generate commissions. statements and payments in accordance with all US sales compensation guidelines.
- Additional responsibilities include the creation and maintenance of SAP field sales master data the execution of account tagging and territory assignment optimization quota setting and maintenance and compensation plan implementation.
- Develops policies and procedures (audit and control) of all operational activities relating to the commission calculations and disbursement process and other commissions group processes as needed.
- Must be able to work independently and take initiative without the express direction of management.
- This position has access to highly confidential commission data so exercising of discretion is paramount.
- Candidates with a highly detailed and investigative mindset who enjoy transaction-intensive data analysis will thrive in this role.
- Drive the commissions process to ensure accurate and timely commission payments.
- Work closely with the core and extended teams to establish and maintain strong relationships with the Sales Management and their sales teams.
- Provide customer service support to the Company's sales force.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure that the inputs to the commissions calculations are accurate.
- Maintain accurate sales personnel records in the Company's ERP software SAP.
- Drive the development of effective compensation plans and quota setting utilizing tools and analytics to determine account potential and optimal territory assignments.
- Deploy and maintain all 1099 sales representative contracts working closely with Sales Management and Legal to ensure all contract parameters are accurately designed and executed.
- Execute ad hoc analysis and projects as needed to inform management decision making.
- Capture best practices and lesson learned following each periodic and quarterly commissions cycle to feed continuous improvements in process tools communications and training.
- Travel- Domestic - Up to 10%
- Education- BS in Business Finance or equivalent
- Experience in finance and commissions processing quota setting and compensation plan development.
- Experience with commissions/period close process compensation plan development quota setting process territory maintenance process and sales reporting tools preferred.
- Competencies- SAP experience. Business Objects experience. Expert use in Microsoft applications particularly Excel and Access also including Word PowerPoint and Visio. Varicent or Callidus experience highly desired.
- Other Requirements : Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to lead by example and action. Excellent organizational planning and time management skills; self-directed with proven ability to multitask.
Interested and qualified candidates, please submit resumes to Lgarozzo@snicompanies.com