Capstone Corporation is seeking a Communication Specialist working with the Actions Division of the Joint Staff to support a variety of program and performance management initiatives.
This position is located at The Pentagon in Arlington, Virginia.
- Provides editorial and written support for senior leadership and assist with the development of Joint Staff correspondence.
- Edits incoming and outgoing Joint Staff information to ensure strict conformance government grammatical standards.
- Analyses and evaluates documents and correspondence to ensure they are correctly formatted and adhere to current directives and instructions.
- Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, or a related field.
- Seven (7) years of communications support to sensitive and high-profile programs, preferably with DoD.
- Must have expert knowledge, skill, and ability to write, edit, and revise documents tailored for the highest levels of the U.S. Government.
- Excellent command of spelling, grammar, and punctuation with strong attention to detail and an ability to maintain consistency.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated success working in fast-paced and challenging environments.
- Travel maybe required to support surge events.
Minimum Security Clearance:
- Interim TS/SCI
- Professional Development
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Schedules
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Performance bonus
- Vacation/paid time off
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Employee Events
- Paid Holidays
- Work From Home
- Military Leave
- Paid sick days
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Gym Memberships
Marketing Communications Specialist