BA/BS Degree OR Minimum of 10 year(s) of experience in Government Agency or private industry as an administrative support person; experience as a writer-editor in editing documents and technical reports
- Strong organizational and coordination skills with attention to detail, accuracy and time management.
- Knowledge of general data processing standards and procedures including tracking systems, databases and software used for reports, presentations, and correspondence.
- Strong experience with writing, editing proofreading, finalizing scanning, transmitting, mailing, routing, and distributing reports, letters and other documents.
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows applications.
- Experience required with MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Fax, Copying Machine, Multiple Phone Lines, Scanner
- Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Sharepoint
Communication/Assistant to the Resources Management Branch; assists managers with communication strategies, reviewing technical reports, funding documents communication strategies, proofreading and writer/editor of documents/correspondence, data entry and administrative activities for the Branch and Superfund Division.
- Draft, edit, review and proofread communication strategies, technical reports, statement of work (SOW), prepare/audit funding documents and grant documents for the Superfund Resources Management Branch. Responsibilities will require knowledge to develop and analyze database/spreadsheet structure, procedures and maintenance, collection and report of technical data. Prepare spreadsheets and other materials portraying the financial and technical data analysis and translating into a presentation which can be understood by a layman..30%
- Assists the Branch with communication/administrative responsibilities including, but not limited to, generating the weekly activities report, tracking controlled correspondence, routing incoming calls and correspondence. Creates and develops electronic filing systems; maintains paper, electronic, or other files as needed to ensure accurate records of operations.30%
- Performs general administrative duties (calendar maintenance for management, correspondence/signature log, Control Correspondence, travel arrangements, etc.) Other administrative duties\/tasks. Important part of job is follow-up of all tasks delegated to personnel.20%
- Coordinate, compile, assess, evaluate and present reports on site specific information in Superfund Enterprise Management System (SEMS); assemble, scrutinize and develop financial data into spreadsheets and various correspondence for presentation to Branch Chief and other staff as requested.15%
- Assist the Branch with development, coordination and reporting the annual Federal Managers Financial Integrity Act (FMFIA) review, accumulate and track branch internal controls and deficiencies and monitor resolutions within defined timelines; develops the Branch's annual Assurance Letter.5%