PCC Structurals is looking for a creative Communications / Brand Intern to support the strategic development and tactical execution of product and brand awareness across multiple marketing channels. This role will work closely with the social media team, corporate communications team, and talent acquisition to execute brand strategy through narrating and utilizing creative techniques to drive brand awareness, engagement, and conversion of promotional campaigns. S/He should thrive in matrixed environments, be self-motivated, collaborative, and detailed-oriented to manage projects.
• Under general supervision, plans, develops, and implements paid and organic social media campaigns and/or community engagement campaigns across channels.
• Regularly monitor Social Media Management & Social Analytics Platforms for insights to campaign performance, website performance, and other leading indicators.
• Identification of new digital technologies and vendors; assisting with implementation, maintenance, & optimization of digital technologies.
• Assess the competitive landscape and industry trends across core categories
• Create customer and employee testimonials to help tell the story of PCC Structurals
• Bring the brand to life with creative storytelling, digital, and design ideas.
• Plan and develop promotional tools, materials and assets to support the brand positioning
• Collaborate with internal teams to implement a consistent and united brand marketing strategy
• Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, able to quickly adapt to change and remain flexible.
• Gather, develop and create exciting social media content that helps build brand awareness.
• Proficient knowledge of social media and digital marketing best practices, concepts, and strategies
• In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, WeChat, niche communities, blogs, stories, etc.
• Knowledge of paid social media advertising channels and tools, including Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads, Instagram Ads, etc.
• Familiarity with social analytics platforms, including creating custom reports and troubleshooting common issues.
• Familiarity with Search Engine Optimization (SEO) best practices.
• Knowledge of best practices for targeting and tracking social paid and organic posts.
• Possess a creative eye for creating, curating and managing content.
• Demonstrate great organizational skills.
• Excellent time management and attention to detail.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Basic understanding of photo and video editing software
• Must be comfortable with interviewing people within and outside the company.
• Pursing a Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
• Marketing, content, and/or social media experience, with a solid understanding of engaging an audience and growing the user base of a product or brand.
• Experience with developing international brand communication, digital, and promotional campaigns.
• Experience developing and implementing new branding strategies, campaigns, and collaterals is a plus!
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.