Full Time Days
Overland Park, KS
The Communications Clerk is responsible for:
- Providing switchboard coverage for the facility in conjunction with reception and clerical duties
The Communications Clerk must:
- Have earned a High School Diploma or equivalent
- PBX experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to interact appropriately with employees and the public
- Must be able to handle a busy switchboard
- Must enter data accurately into assigned databases
- Must be able to use simple office equipment and practices to support the operations of the facility
Post Acute Medical, LLC (PAM, LLC) is committed to being the most trusted source for post-acute services in every community it serves by utilizing experienced and dedicated staff to provide high quality patient care and customer service. With over 42 Long Term Acute Care and Rehabilitation hospitals and 16 Outpatient Clinics currently in operation across the country, we are proud to offer services including comprehensive wound care, aquatic therapy, ventilator weaning, amputation treatment, pain management and much more.
Joining our PAMily allows you to work in a collaborative environment with colleagues and leadership with exposure to a variety of patient care levels. Aside from our competitive pay, generous paid benefit time, and excellent insurance options, you will also have opportunities for professional growth through our Education Advancement Program.
We are excited to learn more about you and hope that you consider joining us on a shared mission to improve the lives of others by being an integral part of our We Care Program. Please take a moment to visit us online at www.postacutemedical.com for a comprehensive look at how we're able to positively impact our local communities.
Post Acute Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.