Full-time coordinator with a Mass Communications or Public Relations background, as well as support the team by capturing video assets. This position will be part of the Corporate and Technical Communication department that encompasses public relations, marketing and internal communication functions. The focus of this position will be in three areas:
This role requires the candidate to:
- Identify and gather information for automotive design and technology-related stories
- Develop and maintain conferences, awards and media lists
- Filter support and asset requests
- Execute and support internal company events including new model launches, manufacturing events, and corporate brand events
- Co-direct and support the pre-production and production of video shoots
- Capture video assets directly, including lighting and setup
- Occasionally edit final video in post-production to meet customer requirements
- Integrate in event production planning, working collaboratively with internal associates and external persons and agencies
- Ensure project deadlines are met across the local group
- Support photo & video team with feedback on images and videos
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications or related field and 1 - 3 years of closely related experience.
- Must have strong communication skills, and feel comfortable speaking in front of a group and is a good relationship builder.
- Strong project management and videography skills.
- Competent to advanced command software skills in relevant programs including the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro & After Effects), and proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Must be flexible to evolving responsibilities and last minute changes, attention to detail under pressure.
- Strong writing skills - video narration, short and long form written.
- Must be energetic, a self-starter, ability to work collaboratively in a highly diverse organization as well as display a willingness to learn processes, meet deadlines, and contribute ideas.
- Ability to travel offsite to capture events and product development.
Goken America is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants are considered without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, citizenship or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Goken America is an Engineering Services and Product Development company founded in 2004. At Goken America we strive to expand and deliver upon our company motto of “Creating Something Different”. We are continually striving to strengthen our organization, and are always seeking talented individuals who have a strong desire to work in an environment where they can make a difference.
Our “Vision” is to empower our associates to affect change wherever change is needed. Our “Mission” is that in building trust we foster greatness in our people, excellence in our clients and impact in our communities.