AG Consulting Engineering, PC (AG) a design, engineering and construction management firm headquartered in Manhattan is looking for Communications Design Engineer to work in the corporate offices.
Current Clients: NYNJPA, MTA, NYCT, NYCSCA, NYSOGS, DDC, DASNY, NJ Transit, TBTA, NYCHA, US Postal Services,
Projects: Highways, Bridges, Tunnels, Airports, Rails, K-12, Higher Ed, Correctional Centers, Cultural Centers, Parks, Recreation Centers, Medical Centers, Housing, State Buildings
Position: Communications Design Engineer
- Work with existing engineering team to design Data and Voice infrastructure,radio communications, CCTV, Access Control, Public Access, SCADA, Communications and low – voltage systems for mission critical facilities.
- Project coordination and production of schematic designs, design development and construction documents, reply to RFIs and review construction submittals and as-built drawings
- Identify project issues/risks and work with internal and external team members to mitigate
- Design, analyze, and evaluate systems, products and components requiring a high degree of technical expertise.
- Assist Upper Management with interaction with customers to resolve significant technical issues and develop related action plans.
- Supervise construction as needed. Coordinate with internal and external organizations including 3rd party system integrators, vendors and field personnel to ensure high quality and on-time/cost-effective project execution
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Prior experience with design of wireless systems, radio communications, video surveillance, access control, physical networks, Public Address,Audio/Video
- Prior experience designing projects for agencies such as NYCT, NYPD, DASNY, NYCSCA
A.G. Consulting Engineering, P.C. offers salary commensurate with experience, a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, PTO days, holidays, disability insurance, life insurance, 401K plan, tuition reimbursement, and more.
AG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.