Mitchell & Genex have Merged
Mitchell is a trusted software and service provider to the Property & Casualty Claims and collision repair industries as well as risk management professionals. We provide technology and services that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions with best in class clinical management and cost containment solutions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers.
Together, we bring two industry leaders in software and service committed to delivering a first-class experience to the customers, partners and markets we serve. We offer a complete suite of technology enabled solutions, and a proven managed care service mix, allowing us to deliver better outcomes to our clients for their businesses, their employees and their customers.
We are seeking an energetic Communications Manager with solid market strategy, Public Relations management and copywriting skills, to create and manage an editorial strategy as part of a growing and dynamic team. This individual will be confident with a strong focus on generating results and reporting through analytics solutions.
- Create and manage communications strategy and maintain responsibility for consistent messaging and voice across multiple market-facing channels
- Manage media relations, public relations vendors and services and editorial calendar to achieve company brand, sales and positioning objectives
- Write content, social marketing and thought leadership deliverables (blog posts, articles, white-papers, emails, advertorials, etc.)
- Create and write original and re-purposed content for Mitchell’s blog and other digital channels that is engaging and compelling for our target market (i.e. collision repair shops, insurance companies)
- Deliver well organized content and tools to drive sale’s team performance (marketing playbooks, presentations, competitive decks, etc.)
- Interview and collaborate with subject matter experts, product teams and other content contributors and reviewers to achieve high-quality deliverables
- Manage our content and editorial calendar including project coordination for Auto Physical Damage Industry Trends Report, Webinars, and White papers
- Provide content and strategic guidance for social media outreach (e.g. Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Facebook)
- Coordinate with Product Marketing Managers to provide product launch and lead generation content and messaging support
- Analyze the results of communications efforts to demonstrate impact and improve performance and make ongoing recommendations
- Minimum of 5-7 years of Communications Management, preferably for B2B Marketing, FinTech industry experience highly desireable
- Excellent written skills, i.e., professional experience writing for media and professional publications
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, experience working with and writing on behalf of executive leadership
- Experience writing press releases, managing media relations and PR vendors
- Experience writing and/or managing a blog and a comprehensive
- Experience and strong knowledge in establishing and maintaining consistent messaging and positioning across all market-facing channels, including company website, media relations, events, Social Media including, but not limited to, Facebook, Google +, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Background knowledge of GA, and overall SEO applications
- Understanding of the North American market and ability to take analytics from each source and use to apply changes to current and new campaigns based on region
- Experience working with Product Marketing, Product Management, Events Management and Sales Teams
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize deliverables in a demanding, fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented self-starter, ready to step in wherever needed
- Experience working with Eloqua, Salesforce.com or similar tools
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.