We are currently seeking a Project Coordinator to join our Communications Team at Xtend!
The Communications Project Coordinator is responsible for developing, recommending, implementing, and overseeing product launches. This includes providing support to our pre-existing operations.
- Developing collateral materials, daily operational-networks and systems support as well as sales and administrative needs.
- Creating and providing sales and marketing training programs to internal staff and/or recommendations to our client network.
- Ensure client satisfaction in all areas for our business units.
- Leverage technology to optimize Xtend's marketing operations.
- Develop and publish collateral materials in support of our business units.
- Assist in the resolution of minor Internal Network & Systems support.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent is required.
- Two-year degree in a business-related field or equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of credit union operations, regulations and procedures.
- CU*BASE experience, Marketing Cloud, or SQL knowledge preferred.
- Ability to train employees on the key functions of CU*BASE and other essential programs.
- Ability to consult, gather, and evaluate needs, provide advice and recommendations, and partner with leaders to achieve organizational objectives.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.