Title: Communications Project Manager
Req #: 1000104067
Location: 14125 S Bridge Cir, Charlotte, NC 28273
Duration: 6 Months
Duration: 6 Months
Shift Hours: 8 hrs per day, 5 days/week (9:00 AM – 5:00 PM)
The role will serve as a go-between with product management, marketing communications and creative resources (internal and external) to facilitate the creation and delivery of marketing materials. They will monitor the flow of projects through the process to ensure on time delivery. Skills include organization, time management, and problem solving. This person will work with a variety of individuals in an organization and must have excellent communication skills (written and verbal). They may be required to monitor project budgets and prepare progress reports.
This position will report to the Global Communications Lead for Applied Water Solutions (AWS)
We are looking for someone with strong project management skills with the ability to effectively work and manage multiple projects with an emphasis on quality and time management. Highly organized and an accomplished problem solver who can manage or adapt to changing needs as well as a quick learner who can recognize and assess unspoken needs or tease them out effectively to create sales ready messages that include strong selling arguments, clear value proposition, and are appropriate for the market.
Work with Product Management team to plan and execute on product releases including write, design and edit communication materials in support of:
· Internal Marketing
· Product information package
· Value prop (unique selling proposition)
Product Sales-enablement package:
· About the Product' presentation
· Product sell sheet
· Training and/or technical documents
· Sales Guide and FAQs
· Product videos and images
· Video or animation
· Photography (product, features, accessories, environmental)
· Illustration (e.g. cut aways)
· Work with internal creative teams, freelancers and vendors as needed for various projects.
· Ensure Xylem policies, brand guidelines, trademarks and messaging are followed with consistency
· Facilitate the production of materials for product launches and ongoing product marketing
· Obtains quotes from external vendors if required
· Oversees quality control in conjunction with the Project Manager and Creative Team.
· Prepares production estimates based on briefings from functions involved
· Provides internally approved copy, layouts, etc. for approval
· Regulates time to allow for an internal review of all concepts
· Ensure product information is complete on Website and Mobile Sales Tool (digital team will help with the technical side of loading content)
· Provide materials for conferences and various customer events (usually existing, but may require minor edits)
· Provide approved content and images to PR agency for media requests and monitor editorial calendar to ensure proactive submissions are provided. Works with PR agency to obtain publications specifications and extensions when necessary.
· Help with Budget, PO, Invoice and supplier management
Provide regular production status report to ensure all departments are advised of schedules and progress