ADVERTISING SALES EXECUTIVE
LPi is looking for "hunters" who will be responsible for prospecting and selling print advertising to small and medium-sized businesses. We are seeking a results-driven sales professional that can conduct telemarketing calls which will help businesses further their bottom line growth and strengthen key relationships within the Senior Center as you own and grow your book of business. THIS IS A REGIONAL REMOTE POSITION MANAGING A BOOK OF BUSINESS. OVERNIGHT TRAVEL IS REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE.
YOUR DAY TO DAY
- Travel to a new location each week (Mon.-Thurs.) to work from a Senior Center office
- Travel regionally within your book of business, potentially within a multi-state geography
- Manage a book of business and generate new leads
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Educate business owners and successfully strategize to sell advertising solutions through a high volume of outbound sales calls
- Organize and manage your time effectively to complete daily and weekly sales goals
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Unlimited income potential, commensurate to work ethic and success in achieving monthly quotas
- Great work/life balance so you can do the things that you love
- Enrich skills through our two-week training program with ongoing coaching to ensure continued success
- Partner with customers by providing the resources they need to make a real difference in their communities, our employees experience greater job satisfaction
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Ability to work remotely – overnight travel: 80% + annually
- Proven ability and comfort to achieve daily high outbound calls (75+ calls per day average)
- Comfortable handling objections with the ability to ability to close sales deals
- Entrepreneurial in spirit; the desire to build one’s own book of business
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation – REQUIRED
We truly believe that where you work matters and that our employees make a difference. We’re passionate about serving our customers with the resources they need to engage the next generation. Come find your PURPOSE as a part of our team.
- Full-time W2 commissioned based role
- Guaranteed minimum base commensurate with the book of business
- At target, earnings are $50k-$60k; no cap on earning potential! The more you sell – the more you will make!
- Full Benefits: (1st of the month after 30 days of employment)
- Training: immediate & ongoing
- 2 weeks of paid training in a classroom environment and in the field
- Ongoing field training & development
- Continual coaching to develop your skills and ensure your continued success
OUR VIBRANT COMPANY & CULTURE
Family-owned since 1972, we work towards something bigger than ourselves. We believe in living our Core Values. You’ll find we’re passionate and believe in cultivating a positive team spirit. We are looking for people who know how to lead by serving. We embrace change and work in an environment that encourages enjoyment on the job every day.
With a full slate of digital print, communication, and consultative coaching products and services, LPi helps connect over 100,000 businesses with customers in their local communities. Visit our website to learn more: www.4lpi.com or Join Our Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests.
We are an equal opportunity employer.