Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 11 states.
We are actively seeking a Community Integration Counselor. This role provides individualized services designed to assist participants in managing and overcoming the difficulties confronted by an individual with a disability living in the community.
This is a Full-Time position: Monday-Friday, 8 AM - 4 PM
Starting Rate: $11/hr
- High School Diploma/GED required.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of community resources.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Support and encourage individuals to increase their ability to be as independent as possible.
- Meet with waiver participants on a regular basis- either in the individual’s residence, the community, or an office setting.
- Collaborate with the Case Manager to develop and facilitate programs which meet the social, emotional, physical and personal needs of the individual.
- Provide ongoing support for integration efforts.
- Document individual’s progress toward acquiring community integration.
- Assist in building a support network between the individual and the community.
- Ensure medical consultation forms are completed, by the physician, for each medical appointment attended.
- Administer medication(s) as needed and ensures required documentation is completed.
- Coordinates all leisure and volunteer opportunities.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, and to assist an individual physically.
- Work will take place in community and residential settings.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan with Employer Match
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-KOP@comop.org
Please Visit Our Website to Complete an Online Application!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer