Dominium is one of the nation’s largest and fastest growing developers, owners, and managers of affordable housing. Our core mission is to provide residents with clean, safe, well-maintained, and affordable housing at an outstanding value.
We are currently seeking a Community Manager to join our team at Five Mile Creek a 236 unit apartment community in Dallas, TX.
The Community Manager is responsible for the daily operations of the property.
- Day-to-day operations of the property
- Maintain stable occupancy and meet budgeted financial goals
- Build strong resident relations and provide excellent customer service
- Build positive relationships within the community
- Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
- Must have at least 3 years of previous property management experience
- Tax Credit experience
- Section 42 experience
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Ability to work on-call
- Yardi software experience preferred
About Us: Dominium manages more than 30,000 apartments in 21 states with a staff of more than 1,200 employees. As long-term owners, we have been committed to providing housing solutions for more than four decades. We are a vibrant and growing organization, with many avenues and opportunities for you to build a successful career.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, career growth opportunities, training and development programs, and a community volunteer and outreach program. Our comprehensive benefits package for eligible employees includes medical, dental, vision, paid time off, education, 401(k), employee recognition, wellness programs, rent discounts for employees living on a Dominium property, and more!
- Communication Phone Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Basic Leasing Skills
- Ability to Work Independently
- Customer Service Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Yardi Experience
- MS Office Experience
See job description
Community Relations Manager