Our national multi-family management company seeks a Community Manager with a "Whatever it Takes" attitude to oversee the overall management of the property, including but not limited to all financial and accounting aspects.
The Community manager serves as the strength of the property by administering and supervising the overall management of the property. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall management of a multi-family property. Manages and coordinates team members’ daily activities and ensures the operations of the property complies with the Company policies and procedures, Fair Housing and other applicable laws and regulations governing multi -family housing operations.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
- Knowledge and 2 years of experience in multi-family property management.
- Certified Apartment Manager (CAM) preferred.
- Accredited Resident Manager (ARM) preferred.
- Active/participatory apartment association membership preferred.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven employment history of property management, sales, marketing and customer service
- background sufficient to manage the day to day operations.
- Supervisory skills sufficient to hire, lead, direct and evaluate on-site team members.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively.
- Ability to interact professionally with residents, vendors, contractors and clients.
- High school Mathematical skills are required.
- Proficiency in using property management software(s) used by the Company, as well as Microsoft
- Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) in order to complete required reports and employment documents.
- Proficiency in using office equipment, property management software(s), as well as Microsoft Office.
- Basic knowledge of Fair Housing Laws, OSHA Requirements, EEOC Laws, and Local, City
- and State Ordinances.
Our employees are our most valuable asset. We offer competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401K opportunities for advancement and an EOE/drug-free workplace.