The Position: Aimco is hiring a Community/ Property Manager to oversee one of our elite Philadelphia Apartment Communities!
Our ideal Property Manager will have their Pennsylvania Real Estate License and be an industry frontrunner and influencer who delivers extraordinary customer experiences. The Property Manager is a business leader in charge of operations, managing sales goals of leasing team. This position will be overseeing two or more properties with a small staff.
The Company: Aimco is a publicly traded Real Estate Investment trust, who provides quality apartment homes to our residents in twenty key markets across the United States. We believe in building communities with you in mind. Aimco pioneered the Apartment industry over 40 years ago and we haven’t stopped evolving since!
This position offers a competitive annual salary, quarterly bonuses, and an opportunity to live on-site at one of our Philadelphia Premier Buildings.
Requirements: *Must have an Active Pennsylvania Real Estate License*
Keys to Success:
- A Sales Leader – You’ll manage the leasing process by establishing and implementing effective sales strategies and follow-through within your team.
- Knowledge. You’ll build community and industry knowledge by identifying trends to prepare for future occupancy challenges, offering ideas and instruction along the way.
- Passion. You invest in yourself and your team. You reach and often exceed your goals and mentor your team to do the same.
- Organized. You are flexible and steadily juggle multiple priorities and interactions with residents and teammates.
- A Concise Communicator. You offer a clear outline to your team and residents by helping them overcome obstacles that arise.
- A Team Builder. You coach and empower your team members in delivering an exclusive experience to current and prospective residents.
- Customer-Focused. You are considerate, calm under pressure, and relish in engaging with your team and our residents.
- Motivated. You feel energized when thinking about achieving you and your team’s goals. You don’t mind going the extra mile. In fact, you live for it.
- Solution-Focused. You don’t focus on the problem, but instead are already thinking about solving it. You keep your word, letting your residents know they matter.
Why Should You Apply?
- Great pay and benefits
- Quarterly bonuses based on performance
- Opportunity to live on site!
- Unlimited growth and advancement opportunities
Benefits: Aimco offers attractive total compensation packages designed to recognize and reward performance at the individual, team and company levels. We start with a competitive base salary and add bonus opportunities and benefit choices topped off with:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Plans (Starts the first day of the month following 30 days of Employment)
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, Wellness and Sick Days
- Consumer discounts including Aimco apartment discounts and other vendors
- 401k and Employee stock purchase plans
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
Aimco values diversity and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. Aimco prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Primary Location: US-PA-Philadelphia
Department Name: Sterling Apartment Homes
Recruiter: Kristin Marie Papalexandratos
Building Location: 1815 John F Kennedy Blvd #444, Philadelphia, PA 19103