ELS is hiring for the position of Property Manager in Tempe, Arizona.
What you'll do:
The Community Manager maintains property operations, attracts and serves residents and ensure we meet our financial goals. Our Age Qualified Community offers a variety of community organized activities and amenities while being close to local area shopping/dining in the Tempe Metro area. More information about our community can be found here .
Your job will include:
- Maintain the resources and assets of the property, including staff, community buildings, roads and amenities.
- Ensure that the property is clean and attractive in order to maximize occupancy.
- Partner with the marketing teams to attract new residents and provide excellent customer service that contributes to the positive living experience of our residents.
- Show homes when they become available.
- Analyze, prepare and manage the community's operation budget to improve profitability.
- Set high quality standards and provide outstanding customer service to our residents.
Experience & skills you need:
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of property management experience; experience in a multi-family and/or manufactured home setting is preferred.
- Strong operational, collaborative and leadership skills.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office and other web-based applications, specifically financial systems.
- Experience in marketing and/or sales preferred.
- Understanding of the operating complexities and the daily tasks associated with the position.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.