One of the most trusted and innovative in-home care companies, providing high-quality, customized, professional caregiving services to seniors and children/adults with developmental disabilities.
2020 marks our 12-year anniversary, and since opening our doors we have expanded to 16 locations throughout California, Arizona and Texas.
JOIN AN AWARD-WINNING COMPANY!
If you are looking for a fulfilling opportunity, teammates you'll enjoy working with, an energetic company culture, and a company you can grow with -- you've found your future home!
An ENERGETIC, DRIVEN, and PASSIONATE team member ready to play a key role in our company’s growth.
We currently have an opening for a Community Partnerships Manager/Account Manager position in our Disability Services, Concord territory. The CPM will be responsible for managing the sales & partnerships of a territory of assigned Regional Centers.
What have we done in response to COVID-19? As an essential service, 24 Hour Home Care is committed to being part of the solution - continuing our business and looking for innovative ways to support our clients, partners, and communities as we weather the storm together. Plus, we’ve reinvented the ways in which we recognize, celebrate, and connect with each other and our purpose to keep our culture strong!
HOW YOU WILL CONTRIBUTE TO TEAM24:
- Drive referral generation & revenue for assigned Regional Centers
- Collaborate with internal staffs to promote organization initiatives and campaigns
- Expand on Regional Center relationships & provide updated information regarding current program & services for assigned territories
- Coordinate & conduct in-person and virtual sales activites, such as in-services, open houses, email campaigns, lunches etc.
- Track sales activity & report analysis on return on investment
- Collaborate with internal staff to prospect and implement new service lines & expand on current service lines for assigned Regional Centers
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Bilingual in Spanish, a plus
- Relationship management skills that will enhance internal organizational relations & external community interactions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment & juggle multiple priorities
- Adaptable to changing conditions while maintaining a positive can do attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's degree
- Some evening &/or weekend hours for meetings or events
YOU WILL ENJOY:
24 Hour Home Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is proud of its culture of diversity and inclusion. Individuals seeking employment are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, 24 Hour Home Care will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.