Community Program Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Contract to Hire
- Build cross-functional community management framework via partnerships with Product, Support, Marketing and Customer Success.
- Analyze data and surface insights from community to drive advocate on behalf of customers, drive decision making to improve products and processes, and drive long term customer and partner loyalty.
- Drive membership & engagement in the community via campaigns, events, social, etc.
- Build internal efficiencies and communications based on community activity (example: community influence on product roadmap)
- Identify opportunities to “reduce the friction” and motivate customers to engage self-service or peer-based support options (e.g., Community Forums) first before submitting cases.
- Establish and tune moderation and support/escalation processes.
- Build internal and external feedback loops for program improvement
- Supervise topic-based discussions to ensure resolution of technical challenges that have been raised through community and social media channels.
- Build a strong community of brand advocates and technical evangelists.
- Drive knowledge base article creation directed towards customer inquiries from the community.
- Meet important metrics for the community and develop/distribute regular management reports for business reviews.
- Be a liaison with the Customer Marketing team to coordinate overall social media and community engagement and interactions.
- Experience building and running community programs in previous roles.
- Minimum 5 years in the technology industry, preferable cloud/SaaS model.
- PMP, CCXP certifications are a plus.
- Education: Bachelors degree minimum.
- Strong technical project/program management experience.
- Experience in post-sale engagement/support via one-to-many customer facing channels.
- Comfortable with community technology and experience working with technical teams.
- Familiarity with product support and product development technologies and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively.
- Experience with major social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Jive) and dev-centric social sites (Quora, StackOverflow, Github, etc.).
- Data driven approach to decision-making and program design.
- Hard-working, goal-oriented individual with a strong passion for online communities and social networking.
- Great Presentation skills.