Community Relations Assistant
Belmont Village Senior Living
Full-time position available!
Belmont Village Calabasas is hiring a SalesAssistant. The Sales Assistant is a non-exempt, entry level position with heavyresponsibility supporting a variety of administrative functions within ourCommunity Relations department. This position is ideal for candidates whoaspire to grow their career in the field of Senior Living Sales/CommunityRelations.
As the Sales Assistant at Belmont VillageCalabasas, you will assist with follow up phone calls, data entry into our leadmanagement system, conducting community tours with prospective residents andcoordinating an organized and successful move-in process.
Dependable schedules, competitive pay,excellent benefits, bonus opportunities and career growth potential are just afew reasons why Belmont Village Senior Living Calabasas is a GREAT PLACE TO WORK!
- Provides administrative support to the Sales team.
- Works with families to coordinate all move-in logistics.
- Coordinates post move-in follow-up programs to ensure Resident and Family satisfaction.
- Provides administrative support, including (but not limited to):
- Maintaining minimum supply level of Promotional Packets and Move-In Packets using the Coin Ordering System
- Maintaining Apartment Inventory and Readiness list current each day
- Providing data entry support using SenSys System (resident information system)
- Converting working files to permanent files
- Updating resident files quarterly (deceased residents, etc)
- Auditing resident files quarterly for accuracy and required documentation
- Ensuring resident files are up to date by filling all new documents weekly
- Provides Pre Move-In services, including (but not limited to):
- Contacting (meet or call) family immediately after sale for introduction and coordinate Move-In process
- Assisting family and resident with all Move-In logistics (except care issues)
- Performing pre-check of the apartment and follow-up on any readiness issues
- Provides Post Move-In services, including (but not limited to):
- Greeting Resident/Family on Move-In day
- Ensuring staff aware of new resident – Notify Nurse’s and Pal’s
- Providing “Hand Holding” for Resident/Family as required
- Providing Resident/Family a brief orientation to the apartment and surroundings
- Coordinating the ”Guardian” Program
- Providing Next Day Follow-up as needed
- Coordinating Welcome Committee
- Hosting official Orientation Program for new Residents
- Updating with the Family within 24-48 hours of resident Move-In
- Provides back-up support for Community Tours:
- Includes knowing the features, advantages, and benefits of the Belmont Village facility and service programs well enough to present this information and tour customers.
- Actively communicates health and safety information to employees and participates in accident, injury and illness prevention activities.
- Actively participates in accident, injury and illness prevention activities:
- Verifies that job specific safety procedures are established
- Trains employees in safe work practices
- Verifies that routine inspections are conducted by trained personnel and include job task observations
- Conducts timely accident investigations
- Corrects hazards and unsafe conditions in a timely manner
- Communicates health and safety information to employees and facilitates their involvement in health and safety activities.
- Verifies the effective and timely training on health and safety activities.
- Reinforces the use of good health and safety practices through positive recognition programs and disciplinary actions.
- Completes health and safety audits finding closure within 30 days.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 yrs Marketing/Sales Assistant experience
- Proficient in written and verbal English
- Excellent telephone skills
- Proven organization, time management and attention to detail skills
- Interest in working with the older population
- Computer experience and ability to use or learn to use database software
- Must successfully complete:
- TB skin test or chest x-ray
- State fingerprint and FBI background check
- Health Screening for this position
- Basic First Aid training
- Associates degree in Administration or Marketing or related field
- More than 3 years of marketing/Sales Assistant experience
- Experience working with the older population
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, PTO and 401(k) savings.
Belmont Village Senior Living is an EOE/Drug Free work place.
Belmont Village will consider all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law.
Public Relations / Communications Specialist