Working at Century Communities means building a career with a company driven by one simple objective: beautiful homes with lasting value, integrity, quality and service. As part of that mission, it also means support from a team dedicated to providing you with every opportunity for growth and success.
Since our founding in 2002, we’ve become one of the top 10 public homebuilders in the U.S.—and we aren’t slowing down. In 2018, we were ranked 61st among the Fortune 100 Fastest-Growing Companies, and we’ve been the fastest-growing public builder for three years in a row. How did we get here? By focusing on our buyers, working side by side with each one to build a home that achieves their goals and fulfills their dreams. To remain an industry leader, we need passionate self-starters, changemakers and thoughtful collaborators. Just as our motto is A Home for Every Dream™, we’re committed to finding the right candidate for every dream job.
Our excellent benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and employer match, vacation and sick leave. We also offer competitive salaries with the potential for discretionary bonuses and/or commission structure (depending on the position). If you’re interested in a career with Century Communities, we’d love to hear from you!
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the conversion of prospects to customers, generating referrals, and building strategic customer and realtor relationships to maximize revenue for the organization.
- Reviews competitors and market research regularly and serves as an internal expert on both new and used home product in assigned markets.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the business plan. Reviews the sales numbers for the Community regularly (prices, inventory, backlog, etc.) and use them to evaluate the effectiveness of the sales and incentive programs.
- Responsible for executing sales strategies and marketing plans in order to meet or exceed the Community’s sales volume expectations while maintaining an acceptable gross profit margin on each home sold.
- Ensures accuracy and integrity of sales data maintained in New Star by updating it on a daily basis. Takes ownership of the sale numbers for the Community.
- Interacts as needed with other departments and functions such as Design Center, Marketing, Construction, Customer Relations, etc.
- Actively participates in weekly community meetings. Effectively communicates current sales statuses and stages.
- Continually educates themselves on current lending programs and trends.
- To ensure the community store front (sales office, model complex, community surrounding, spec homes, etc.) are maintained and in pristine condition.
- Help lead and grow Community Sales Associate(s).
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Background:
- Complete understanding of the sales process and the selling cycle as it relates to the new home sales environment.
- Must be effective at giving and receiving feedback.
- Strong software skills must be fluent in all Microsoft Windows Office applications.
- Ability to enter data and evaluate information (reports, Market Research Data, etc.)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interface at all levels within the organization and external contacts.
- Requires the ability to influence others, negotiate outcomes, and articulate action plans with community team, as well as, internal and external customer groups.
- High degree of professionalism; ability to communicate with confidence and tact.
- Team player; with demonstrated ability to work within cross-functional teams.
- Sound judgment and a high level of integrity to maintain confidentiality of sensitive financial information.
- Self-directed; takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Accurate; with attention to detail while staying clearly focused on the big picture.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent / Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of new home sales experience required.
- Valid Real Estate License as required by State.