Century Communities is one of the fastest growing home builders, and is recognized as number 19 on the Top National Home Builder Register. We are actively recruiting Community Sales Manager who have proven sales track records. This position is responsible for (but not limited to) qualifying prospects, conducting presentations, selling homes, working with new home buyers and co-workers throughout the home buying process to ensure homes close on time while providing a smooth customer experience. They will also build relationships with Brokers/Realtors, process required documents and reports accurately and ensure that the sales environment is maintained and in excellent condition at all times. A Georgia real estates license will be required prior to selling homes.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Follow a planned sales system presentation to deliver a compelling and consistent sales program using personal style and professionalism that always highlights competitive and unique differences.
- Conduct and utilize competitive market analysis (CMA) and other data in order to understand, and interpret to sell from strengths.
- Continually prospect for new customers through networking, lead follow up, referrals, and Realtor partnering to always be developing sales potential to meet sales targets.
- Qualified candidates must be enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented, computer literate, and have strong listening, communication, closing, and negotiation skills.
- Must be self-disciplined and driven to meet sales goals
- Candidates should possess a flexible "can do", problem solving acumen while exercising a strong commitment to honesty and integrity.
- Two years of experience with proven results in sales is preferred. Equivalent experience and success will be considered.
- Computer skills and proficiency with the Internet is a must.
- Valid Georgia Real Estate License is required prior to selling homes.