At CRJ we change lives and strengthen communities by advancing policy and delivering individualized services that promote safety, justice, and inclusion.
Responsible for ensuring Federal resident accountability through various site checks including visits to home, work, pass sites, home confinement sites, and other on-site checks.
- Drives to various areas of New England to complete home site checks and logs these into resident files.
- Completes on-site employment checks within seven days of a resident’s start date. Documents and logs these in resident files.
- Conducts and documents random car searches for contraband.
- Completes all required checks of residents in the Home Confinement component.
- Writes incident reports and/or participates in the inmate discipline process.
- Maintains car service records and general maintenance of CRJ vehicle.
- Attends staff meetings, provides selected monthly reports and adhoc reports.
- AA/AS degree preferred, or minimum of six months relevant experience in correction or human service setting.
- Knowledge of FBOP Statement of Work as it relates to residents whose checks must be made.
- Reliable transportation to drive to various parts of New England.
- Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work flexible hours.
CRJ provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.