PAPÉ MACHINERY, INC. - CONSTRUCTION & FORESTRY DIVISION - SACRAMENTO, CA
COMPACT CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT (CCE) TERRITORY MANAGER: Primarily responsible for equipment sales, building/maintaining market share, and establishing, cultivating and maintaining customer relationships in assigned area of region. Position will serve the Compact Construction Equipment (CCE) market as well as representing the full enterprise to the customer base.
Prefer candidate with previous sales experience and knowledge of construction and forestry equipment. Financing background helpful. Must be self-motivated, have excellent customer relation skills, above average computer skills, and excellent written and oral communication skills. Must have a driver’s license with a clean driving record, and be experienced at operating equipment and heavy-duty pickup/trailer combination.
Why work for Papé:
- Competitive pay based on your skills, training, and experience level
- Outstanding benefits including – 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match; Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription Insurance; Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex Plans); Life Insurance; Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance; Progressive Vacation Plans; Online and Instructor-Led Training; Tuition Reimbursement for Training Programs
- Advancement – Papé is a dynamic, growth-oriented organization with a focus’ on promoting from within.
- Stability and reputation — Papé is a family-owned, fourth-generation company with over 130 locations, over 3,600 members and 80 plus years of experience. Papé is known for their stability, their honesty and their integrity.
- Equipment – We have the largest equipment inventory in the West and an unparalleled parts inventory!
- Employee impact – Enjoy an open-door policy where your voice will be heard and your opinions will matter.
- Training – You will be provided with training and mentoring to prepare you for your role and continued learning to grow your skills.