Come join our team! We are hiring for an exciting new RIDESHARE service to serve the San Francisco area. Passengers will schedule their ride through an app, and those will be routed to you. Our drivers connect people to jobs, healthcare, education, and leisure activities! As a driver, you would provide our clients with the freedom and convenience of reliable, safe transportation. If you love serving people and driving – come work for us!
Find out why this is a lot of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do line of work!
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- $21.00/hr. wages
- $2000 Sign-on Bonus
- Drivers keep all of their tips!
- Full-time shifts
- NON-CDL driving Mini-Van type vehicles
- Company owned, maintained, and fueled vehicles; no out of pocket expense
- Attractive benefits package, including medical, dental and vision
- Paid PTO/Vacation
- Cutting edge paid training
- Year-round work
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the bay area.
We want you to drive with us if you:
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least three years
- Please note all applicants are subject to a background check, drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
*Offer ends 03.30.2020; See location for details!
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status