Endurance International Group is a fast growing and ambitious technology company looking for a smart, talented, and resourceful compensation and benefits analyst to join its People team. If you are a highly motivated “data guru” AND enjoy making things better, this may be the position for you.
Responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
• Assist with compensation program administration and related analysis including Merit, Bonus and Equity plans.
• Gather market data and provide analysis for HR and the business to assess the competitiveness of our current compensation packages
• Review job descriptions and recommend appropriate level, title, and market match
• Provide tactical support and HR data analytics to internal customers to help drive strategic corporate HR projects/initiatives
• Conduct benchmarking and research activities including responding to survey data requests
• Lead the process for the “need to have stuff”, like preparing detailed job descriptions and FLSA classification with job levels/families
• Assist in preparation and distribute of written, visual and verbal materials to inform employees of compensation plans and related human resource policies (in a positive and empowering way without sounding like a bunch of HR hooey).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ progressive compensation and benefit administration experience
• Excellent communications skills, verbal, written, and active listening to effectively communicate HR information to HR and non-HR individuals.
• Ability to gather, synthesize and analyze data, draw conclusions and summarize recommendations
• Expert level MS Excel
• Excellent interpersonal skills, an agile thinker, and fun to work with!
• Tenacious, determined self-starter eager to make a difference.
• Strong sense of pride and ownership and a demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile
• Team player willing to pitch in, as needed, for the greater good