Cornerstone's Professional Placement Division is currently looking for a Compensation Analyst at Fort Worth, TX!
Job Title: Compensation Analyst
Department Name: Human Resources
Work Site: Fort Worth, TX
Pay Rate: $22-25
To provide timely and accurate wage and salary analysis of the applicable local, regional, and national health care markets to establish and maintain competitive salary structures within Cook Children’s Health Care System. Duties include job documentation, job evaluation, job description administration/maintenance, and salary administration. This position is also responsible for database administration, query and report writing functions.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide analysis of CCHCS Job Descriptions in determining appropriate assignment of FLSA exempt/non-exempt status, assignment of appropriate pay grade, management level, and EEOC classification. Assign company specific eligibility for differentials and premium pay. Ensure completeness of job description, including submission in correct format. 40
- Review CCHCS wage rates and pay practices versus the market. Provide cost analysis for any proposed or recommended changes. Make salary recommendations based on the market, internal equity and strategic considerations. Process approved market adjustments in the system. 20
- Maintain online library of current job descriptions, in accordance with JCAHO standards, for PACE reviews and job postings. Maintain archive of hard copies of job descriptions in Human Resources with all appropriate signatures. Update as needed for JCAHO purposes and continuity of PACE process. 15
- Assist Manager, Compensation and Director, Total Rewards with any special projects as requested (i.e.: director & executive bonuses, FLSA audits, new software review & implementation, etc.). 15
- Other Important Job Functions
- Audit Job Descriptions against department reports to ensure completeness of documentation for all Health System positions for JCAHO compliance. 5
- Act in consulting role to managers with regards to job description development. 5
- Other duties as requested.
For Immediate consideration, please email your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and then call Nae David at 214-731-7796.