At First Republic, we care about our people. Founded in 1985, we offer extraordinary client service in private banking, private business banking and private wealth management. We believe that personal connections are everything and our success is driven by the relationships we form with our colleagues and clients. You ll always feel empowered and valued here.
Incredible teams doing exceptional work, every day.
In Human Resources, we are committed to growing and protecting First Republic and its culture by attracting, retaining and supporting our most valuable resource: people. Providing our colleagues with extraordinary service is our commitment; their success is our reward.
An encouraging culture that invests in you.
The compensation analyst will administer, maintain and provide analytical/consultative support for incentive compensation plans at First Republic Bank. This role will also be a key contributor in our efforts to enhance our overall compensation and talent management processes. We are looking for someone with excellent analytical and communication skills to join our growing Compensation team. We work closely with Human Resource Business Partners, relationship and wealth management professionals and business leaders across the bank to support compensation design and delivery for each of the various businesses lines.
What you'll do as a
- Become a subject matter expert on the various compensation plans
- Execute on the day to day operations of data management, tracking and integration with the IBM Incentive Compensation Management (ICM) System
- Provide support to implement and configure incentive compensation plans within the ICM system
- Maintain and improve executive and financial reports
- Implement and execute effective controls to ensure integrity of incentive payments with utmost attention to detail
- Assist in SOX and internal control testing and development
- Respond to incentive plan inquiries, which include conducting research and preparing related adjustments and documenting supporting calculations
- Partner with Human Resource Business Partners to consult with business leaders to inform compensation-related decisions
- Partner with the system developer to further improve the compensation systems
- Create and maintain departmental procedure documentation; gather information and respond to internal and external audit requests
What skills you will use:
- BS/BA in Finance, Accounting, Statistics or Human Resources
- 1-3 years of experience as a sales compensation analyst, preferably in financial services
- Advanced reporting, analytical and data modeling skills a plus
- Advanced proficiency in Excel with familiarity of Access databases and running queries in SQL
- Detail-oriented with excellent time management skills
- Ability to independently prioritize competing schedules, proactively anticipate and complete tasks
- Ability to solve problems by researching source data and system logic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
Own your work and your career apply now
Are you willing to go the extra mile because you love what you do and how you can contribute as a team? Do you want the freedom to grow and the opportunity to take charge of your own career? If so, then come join us.
We want hard working team players. You ll have the independence to learn, lead and drive change. A culture of extraordinary service, empowerment and stability that s the First Republic way.