The People Services department is seeking an Compensation Analyst Senior to join their team full time located in Everett, WA.
The Compensation Analyst Senior functions as an integral member of the team to administer all aspects of compensation programs including and not limited to:
- Policies and practices to ensure market competitiveness.
- Internal pay equities including salary structure design modeling for staff and management positions.
- Pay-for-performance and incentive plans.
- Complex costing scenarios.
Interested in learning more? Let’s talk about our Compensation Analyst Senior opportunity and your career growth!
Preferred Experience and Credentials:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or relevant experience preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years working compensation preferred. Experience in healthcare is desired.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or Compensation Management Specialist (CMS) preferred.
- The Everett Clinic offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including a retirement savings plan, free onsite parking, tuition reimbursement, and professional growth opportunities.
At The Everett Clinic, our purpose is simple—do the right thing—for our patients and each other. This philosophy allows us to recruit the best talent and enjoy a reputation as one of the most innovative and high-quality healthcare providers in the country.
Some say we are a medical group, but we like to think we're a large family. Our team cares about our patients and each other. We offer the best in quality care, advanced technologies and quality facilities.
Our Core Values:
- We do what is right for each patient.
- We provide an enriching and supportive workplace.
- Our team focuses on value: service, quality, and cost.
Work with the best. Join our Team.