Contributes to the research, design, administration and delivery of base pay, and incentive plans. Supports analyses of compensation programs and practices, and recommends solutions to ensure programs are competitively and consistently administered in compliance with all applicable regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Creates a positive experience for every customer, every day by believing in and practicing The Experience
(75%) Compensation Support
* Conducts market analyses and utilizes compensation surveys and to determine compensation trends, and makes recommendations to support total reward and associate retention strategies.
* Supports leaders across the organization in making informed and strategic compensation decisions by preparing reports, summaries, and graphics reflecting data and market competitiveness.
* Ensures the organization's compensation programs, practices, and policies comply with local, state and federal laws.
* Conducts job analyses and maintains appropriate documentation.
* Supports development of new job descriptions, and evaluates and classifies jobs for FLSA status and pay grade.
* Reviews and recommends changes in pay grade and FLSA classification in accordance applicable Federal regulations.
* Consults with talent acquisition team in determining appropriate rates of pay for associates.
* Partners with HR Managers on projects such as job and pay analysis, and compensation integration for mergers and acquisitions.
* Maintains compensation infrastructure, including: pay structure, pay grades, and job codes.
* Manages annual increase process (merit and market) for the organization.
* Manages and administers quarterly bonus process.
* Audits pay practices to ensure compliance with federal and state legislation applicable to wage and hour laws and regulations. Initiates changes when appropriate.
* Partners with HR leadership on the development and maintenance of incentive plans.
* Researches and communicates changes in laws (i.e. minimum wage, sick time, etc.) that impact compensation.
(20%) HR Department Support
* Provides support for various HR programs and initiatives as assigned.
* Serves as a back-up for HR Reporting Analyst for tasks and processes as needed.
* Recommends new approaches, goals, objectives, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements of the HR department
(5%) Completes other tasks and projects as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
* 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
* 2+ years of experience in Compensation
* Intermediate skill with Microsoft Excel
* Experience with payroll/HRIS systems
* Experience with ADP Workforce Now HRIS
Be a part of something bigger -- join our team in transforming lives through remarkable service. CDI is a national provider network of medical imaging and related services. Through our collection of partnerships, we deliver our trademark customer service and high-quality services to enhance patient care in more than 35 states, offering a wide range of screening, diagnostic and interventional procedures that complement each community's needs.
CDI is an EO Employer/Vets/Disabled.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled