This position is responsible for working in conjunction with the VP of Administration on compensation management, Administration Department payables, labor analytics, and compliance. The Compensation Analyst reports directly to the VP of Administration.
- Work in conjunction with the VP of Administration on facility compensation management in accordance with the established policies and procedures
- Research and prepare all information necessary for facility compensation proposals to be reviewed, including facility wage grids
- Calculate annualized cost of facility compensation requests as submitted for review, including but not limited to wage grid proposals, shift differentials, etc.
- Attend labor meetings, record minutes, research and prepare adhoc wage grid proposals
- Maintain master compensation policies, forms, and programs for all facilities
- Organize, track and manage all facility compensation documents, including wage grids, approvals, denials, etc.
- Responsible for running all Direct Care Add On general ledger reports for Finance upon request
- Provide analytical data/information as requested by CEO, CFO and Operations
- Prepare ad hoc reports for CEO, CFO as requested
- Responsible for reviewing and tracking all union contract updates, changes, deadlines, etc., and updating the Payroll Department timely of changes impacting pay
- Prepare and track all annual, individual compensation bonus plans
- Utilize PayChex Custom Analytics and Reporting to prepare weekly, monthly, quarterly wage and compensation reports
- Prepare Corporate employee expense report file for import into payroll. Submit to VP of Administration bi-weekly
- Monthly Reporting and Invoicing
Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a Bachelors degree and/or combination of 3 to 5 years of experience in business, accounting, or payroll analytics.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to train effectively
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, including knowledge of v-look up, functions, pivot tables, etc
- Proficiency in the operation of computers including Microsoft Office Suite, custom analytics and reporting systems, payroll systems, HRIS
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, vendors, and consultants, as necessitated by the work