|Reference # :||18-20169||Title :||Compliance Analyst (Ana B)|
|Location :||Augusta, GA|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/05/2018 / 10/08/2019|
Responsible for validating existing and potential clients through a Know Your Customer due diligence process for the card program. Works with all sales/implementation and the business within ADP to track, monitor, and follow up to ensure a closed loop.
Responsible for the administration, supervision and implementation of company-wide for Sanctions / Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) and Know Your Client (KYC) compliance programs.
As a member of the operational team, the incumbent will serve as subject matter expert (SME) on Sanctions / Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) and Know Your Client (KYC), and will have responsibility for the successful completion of Sanctions and KYC operational tasks, analytics and metrics.
• Complete daily compliance-related operational tasks, which will include data entry, case analysis and adjudication, reporting, record-keeping and metrics.
• Manage and track regular escalations from internal ADP partners (Legal, HR, Procurement, Sales…) regarding Sanctions/OFAC verifications of ADP employees, clients and vendors on a daily basis and ensure completion of cases and analyses within given SLA's.
• Ensure effective and complete reporting and record-keeping of all KYC and Sanctions/OFAC cases processed, per Security Compliance policy, process and SLA's.
• Respond to internal partners and provide guidance on KYC and Sanctions/OFAC requirements, processes and procedures.
• Actively participate in communication, training and rollout of KYC and Sanctions/OFAC tools and processes.
• Recommends improvements or enhancements to Security Compliance processes and best practices, tools, standards, guidelines and curriculum.
• Assist with projects, as assigned.
• Participate in security related programs, as needed.
• Perform other related duties, as assigned.
Experience with compliance related areas to include Card process and processing, money transmitter licensing and AML compliance requirements Self-starter and independent. Strong analytical skills, ability to work under pressure, Strong customer service skills. Strong verbal, and written communication skills. Excellent organizational skills.
• Proficient in use of Microsoft's Office Package.
• KYC and/or OFAC/Sanctions screening systems (preferably LexisNexis, NICE Actimize / D&B and WW+).
• Strong analytical, organizational and decision making skills. Detail oriented, strong sense of urgenc
Proficient in Microsoft Office Package - REQUIRED 3 YEARS
KYC and/or OFAC/Sanctions screening systems (preferably LexisNexis, NICE Actimize / D&B and WW+). - DESIRED 1 YEAR
Ability to solve practical problems and react quickly - REQUIRED 1 YEAR
Ability to Multi- Task and Manage extreeme high volume of escalations - REQUIRED 1 YEAR