Fidelity TalentSource is your destination for discovering your next temporary role at Fidelity Investments. We are currently sourcing for a Compliance Analyst to work at Fidelity in Boston, MA.
The Compliance Analyst position, located in the Benefits Consulting group, is responsible for working with clients to complete government Form 5500 filings for DC, DB, and Health & Welfare plans for a book of business consisting mostly of mid-market clients with some large plan clients. The Compliance Analyst works on plans with moderate complexity and is responsible for keeping current with ERISA, DOL. and IRS regulations. This position is also responsible for managing the relationships with clients’ service providers such as auditors, trustees, record keepers and insurance agents. The Compliance Analyst is also responsible for acting as a technical resource for clients, other business associates and various internal business partners.
- Accurately and efficiently prepare Form 5500 filings and provide related consulting for DB, DC, H&W and Puerto Rico plans for a group of plans which consists mainly of our mid-market client relationships.
- Works with minimal supervision and effectively prioritizes workload based upon urgency, product/client importance, client expectations and team goals.
- Develop strong relationships with mid-market profile clients, including their service providers (auditors, recordkeepers, and insurance agents); internal business partners including Managing Directors, Operations Delivery Leaders and Account Managers.
- Act as a resource for questions regarding 5500 services to our internal business partners as well as the Compliance Rep IV. Keep current with ERISA, DOL, and IRS regulations in regards to 5500 reporting.
- Work on special projects.
- Expand overall knowledge of the Benefits Consulting Services.
- Preparation and follow up of contracts for new 5500 services.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with 3 to 5+ years experience in Form 5500 preparation required.
Skills and knowledge
- Moderate knowledge of Form 5500 reporting and regulations
- Experience with qualified retirement plan trust and recordkeeping reporting
- Knowledge of qualified retirement plans, ERISA and Internal Revenue Code regulations and administrative best practices
- Able to apply proficient to in-depth knowledge of primary 5500 concepts, theories, and practices of professional/technical discipline.
- Able to analyze information and propose solutions to meet the needs of our internal and external clients.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong focus on quality, details, and meeting client expectations
- Demonstrate a strong customer service approach
- Must be team oriented
- Demonstrate a strong customer service approach
- Demonstrate strong and effective organizational skills
- Ability to balance and prioritize multiple client relationships
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft applications.
At Fidelity, you can find it all here. We reward ambitious, passionate individuals with a work environment that fosters diversity, teamwork and collaboration as well as encourages innovative ideas and fresh thinking. We recognize the value that employees’ individual differences can contribute to the bright and strong future of our company.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FTSJobs.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity TalentSource, formerly Veritude, is the in-house temporary staffing provider for Fidelity Investments, one of the largest and most diversified global financial services firms in the industry. We recruit individuals from a variety of backgrounds, including technology and customer service, to fill assignments across Fidelity’s U.S.-based regional and investor center locations. If you would like to experience Fidelity’s diverse and inclusive workplace while expanding your skill set and developing your professional network, consider a role with Fidelity TalentSource. For information about working at Fidelity TalentSource, visit FTSJobs.com.
Information about Fidelity Investments
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments and Fidelity TalentSource are equal opportunity employers.