This position will be based out of Delaware North’s new global headquarters, a state-of-the-art, 12-story, mixed-use building in downtown Buffalo, N.Y. The headquarters facility, reflective of our values, integrates the latest advances in environmental, energy conservation and office design.The Opportunity
The Compliance Analyst will conduct quarterly meetings with DBE Subtenants and or Subtenant Partners.
- Set the agenda for meetings, calling periodic meetings, and circulating follow-up notes and or memorandums relating to the completing of tasks discussed
- Conduct monthly operational inspections.
- Evaluate and document operation performance and make recommendations to improve efficiencies.
- Conduct quarterly FAA DBE inspections.
- Evaluate and document results from inspections and make recommendations for improvement
- Review all DOA, Health, Brand, and regulatory inspections. Any inspections below what is deemed passing to be reviewed with the DBE Subtenant and or Subtenant Partners.
- Responsible for adherence to the DBE Subtenant and or Subtenant Partners lease agreements with Delaware North Companies.
- Submit quarterly report reflecting total percentage of DBE participation.
- Attend any required meetings determined by the DOA or other regulatory agencies.
- Develop and maintain client relations – attend monthly meetings with the Airport authority’s management personnel and monthly meetings with the General Manager to review operations and performance of DBE Subtenants and or Subtenant Partners
- Manage and conduct internal compliance through testing and direct observation to ensures that the unit employ a comprehensive and effective set of policies and procedures to ensure compliance with all federal, state, local regulations and Delaware North policies/procedures
- Analyze data and report back on identified areas of potential exposure; Assist Home Office and Unit leaders to develop compliance strategies
- Assist unit with the implementation of Home Office and Unit leader compliance strategy recommendations
- All other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in General Business, Hospitality, Finance preferred
1-3 Years in regulatory environment; ACDBE experience preferred
5-10 Years of working with clients and or business partners in a contract environment
General Business Acumen
Strong organizational skills
Effective writing and verbal communication skills, ability to influence people; Superior oral and written communication
Strong decision-making ability; execute on instructions/plans as agreed upon
Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary—to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us.
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit www.delawarenorth.com.
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.