Compliance Associate, Chubb Associate Program (
Job Number:331100 )
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
We seek highly motivated individuals to join our team who exhibit the best-in-class competencies listed below and embody the OGC culture.
• We deliver high quality work product, services and solutions that demonstrate understanding of the needs and requirements of our business partners and support achievement of team goals.
• We adapt to changing business needs and environments through a proactive, flexible approach that achieves results and strikes the proper balance among all constituencies.
• We demonstrate character, integrity and professionalism, both within a team environment in OGC and in fulfilling our responsibilities to our business partners.
• We build collaborative, trusting relationships with team members and business partners through superior communication skills, empathy and respect.
• We independently manage work responsibilities through commitment, dedication and accountability, and display an on-going commitment to self-improvement.
This individual will support the North America (NA) Compliance team and the NA Privacy team within the Office of General Counsel (OGC) by analyzing, assessing, and responding to privacy-related requests and inquiries. The individual selected for this position will report directly to the NA Compliance Operations Officer and work with the NA Chief Privacy Officer. The successful candidate will have the possibility of participating in Chubb’s Associate Program. Chubb’s Associate Program equips its participants with well-rounded development of critical business skills and is designed to include exposure to a variety of disciplines, interactive classroom instruction, team assignments and direct interaction with other early career professionals as well as experienced professionals and engaged leaders.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist the NA Compliance team and the NA Privacy team in the execution of Chubb’s California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) Compliance Program and other similar programs as necessary.
• Manage multiple deadlines and changing priorities in respect of the CCPA Compliance Program.
• Coordinate to ensure all CCPA consumer requests are answered within the statutory due dates by liaising with relevant business units and partners.
• Ensure the appropriate escalation, triage and response processes are followed for CCPA-related inquiries in accordance with Chubb’s CCPA Compliance Program.
• Prepare regular reports to NA Privacy and NA Compliance regarding all privacy and compliance activities.
• Miscellaneous tasks and assignments as may be required.
• Undergraduate degree, with strong GPA.
• Prior work experience and knowledge of the insurance or financial services industry a plus.
• Strong organizational and attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships.
• Technically adept/digitally savvy including proficiency in MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint Word.
At Chubb, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations pertaining to it. Our policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion, and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, ancestry, mental and physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, age, and pregnancy or any other characteristic protected by law. Performance and qualifications are the only basis upon which we hire, assign, promote, compensate, develop and retain employees. Chubb prohibits all unlawful discrimination, harassment and retaliation against any individual who reports discrimination or harassment.
Whitehouse Station - A
Whitehouse Station 08889-1600
Job Posting- Nov 21, 2019, 3:08:25 PM