At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Corporate Risk helps all Wells Fargo businesses identify and manage risk. The team focuses on several key risk types, including conduct, credit, financial crimes, information security, interest rate, liquidity, market, model, operational, regulatory compliance, reputation, strategic, and technology risk. The group provides leadership, enhances communications, assists with problem identification and solutions, and shares best practices. In addition, the group provides an enterprise-wide view of risk, assists management and our Board of Directors in identifying and monitoring risks that may affect multiple lines of business, and takes appropriate action when business activities exceed the risk tolerance of the company.
The Consumer Banking Compliance (CBC) Shared Services team is responsible for program requirements across the CBC organization and serves as a centralized utility that supports business aligned compliance teams within CBC.
This position will join the Program Support team within CBC Shared Services and will be responsible for leading coordination and production of management reporting for Consumer Banking Compliance (CBC) leadership, presentation materials for risk and compliance committee, and oversight of CBC committee governance.
Key responsibilities include:
- Production and coordination of management reporting
- Production of presentation materials for Committee meetings
- Provide oversight of Consumer Banking Compliance Committees
- Act as liaison supporting CBC business aligned compliance teams
- Act as liaison between CBC and WF Compliance Strategy and Operations team
Please note: Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
- 10+ years of experience in compliance, operational risk management (includes audit, legal, credit risk, market risk, or the management of a process or business with accountability for compliance or operational risk), or a combination of both; or 10+ years of IT systems security, business process management or financial services industry experience, of which 5+ years must include direct experience in compliance, operational risk management, or a combination of both
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Solid problem solving skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Experience communicating in both written and verbal formats with senior executive-level leaders
- Experience developing improvement processes and implementation strategies
- Experience with governance and oversight requirements for regulatory and risk reporting
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in production of board, management reporting and presentation materials
- Experience consulting, influencing and partnering with business executives, leadership, human resources partners and peers
- Experience with risk reporting
- Extensive knowledge of risk-based regulatory compliance including the industry and laws and regulations that apply to areas of responsibility.
- Strong operational skills and experience executing on implementation of complex initiatives
- Strong skills in coordinating across many business lines and working in an environment with multiple systems and processes
- Experience developing, implementing and monitoring a risk-based compliance program
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.