Open Dealer Exchange, an affiliate of Reynolds and Reynolds, has an opportunity for a Compliance Coordinator to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that the company and its clients are in compliance with our vendor partners’ requirements. You will also help on-board new customers, handle consumer dispute processing, and handle customer case tracking.
- Work together with other Compliance personnel to jointly execute the on-boarding of new customers
- Understand the detailed requirements of all vendor partners, ensuring we are meeting all requirements
- Work with field sales people and customers to gather required contracts, information, and documentation
- Set up new customers in system, maintain product and pricing information
- Work with team of customer support personnel to field in-bound customer service calls and handle disputes.
- Highly organized and high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Highly accountable, flexible, and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to work well in a team environment
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- 401k with 100% matching up to 4% of compensation
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
About Our Company:
Open Dealer Exchange is the leading expert and essential connector within the F&I process for bringing together lenders and F&I product providers with their dealership partners. Open Dealer Exchange improves the entire vehicle finance process by integrating a finance source or F&I product provider directly within a dealership’s dealer management system (DMS). By providing a direct connection into the DMS, Open Dealer Exchange removes the need for the dealer to leave their system-of-record during the F&I process. This innovative process results in increased operational efficiencies, reduced contract errors, and a more streamlined process with a lender or provider’s franchised dealership.
Open Dealer Exchange promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment.
Open Dealer Exchange encourages applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.