The role of the Compliance Specialist is to lead the monitoring and disputing of non-compliance fees assessed by FIJI Water's customers. This person will review each fee and work with the appropriate departments to gather evidence to potentially dispute them. This person will then work with the customers' compliance departments to resolve them. In addition, this person will review new customer requirements, ensure standard operating procedures are updated to address compliance related requirements, and monitor customer scorecards to reduce non-compliance fees. Projects to reduce non-compliance fees should be proposed and if approved, lead to completion.
Here's what you'll do:
* Work with the Director of Customer Service to develop action plans for non-compliance fees
* Act as the primary contact for all customer non-compliance fees. Set up and run monthly meetings with customers to ensure FIJI Water is meeting our customers' expectations
* Work with department leads to ensure that standard operating procedures within the relevant departments are updated to include procedures to meet customer compliance rules
* Ensure that customer service, transportation and distribution teams receive clear and concise communication regarding new/updated compliance rules from our customers
* Respond quickly to our customers regarding compliance-related fees/issues
* Review compliance issues with the Directors of Customer Service, Transportation and Distribution, and establish plans to reduce non-compliance fees and monitor progress
* Assess and make recommendations to the Director of Customer Service regarding compliance procedures and training needs for the FIJI Water Logistics team
* Research any non-compliance fees received from our customers and start, log and monitor the dispute process as needed
* Ensure that all disputes are submitted and followed up in a timely manner
* Evaluate new/updated customer requirements and work with other departments to implement compliance procedures for our customers
* Accurately and quickly recognize and escalate new/updated compliance rules.
* Complete annual/quarterly/monthly compliance scorecard reporting
* Regularly review our customers' scorecards and ensure our internal reporting incorporates our customers' metrics
* Ensure that on-time monthly delivery is 99% and that order/case fill rate is 99% or above
* Cross train and understand other functions and departments and act as backup when necessary
* Continuously search for areas in which to provide Best Practices while eliminating unnecessary steps in the process
* Be proactive about anticipating potential problems and provide solutions ahead of time
* Promote self-growth using resources and initiatives provided by the company
Here's what you'll bring to the table:
* BS/BA required; preferably in Logistics Management, Supply Chain Management, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance or Business Management
* Minimum of 3-5 years' work experience
* Excellent problem solving skills
* Highly organized and detail oriented
* Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
* Strong leadership, relationship building and communication skills
* High level of proficiency in Excel, Power Point, MS Outlook
* Experience with ERP systems (Oracle highly preferred)
Here's what we'll bring to the table:
* Competitive benefits package including Medical (including 24/7 online access to a physician), Vision, Dental, and 401k with match eligibility.
* Wonderful Giving (www.wonderfulgiving.com) -- allowing you to donate company money to a cause of your choice.
* Work life balance.
FIJI® Water, natural artesian water bottled at the source in Viti Levu (Fiji islands), is the No. 1 premium imported bottled water in the United States. FIJI Water, known for its iconic square bottle, soft mouth feel and unique mineral profile, is the water of choice among discerning consumers and top chefs. Widely available at fine restaurants and hotels, all major retail channels and through a convenient home/business delivery service, FIJI Water has expanded globally to more than 80 countries. To discover Earth's Finest Water®, please visit www.fijiwater.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
FIJI Water is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled