DescriptionD.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Title Compliance Specialist for their Compliance Department. The right candidate will assist Senior DHI Management in developing and maintaining an internal audit program for the title operations of D R Horton to: ensure compliance with state and federal rules and regulations; minimize financial risk; reveal training needs; and ensure overall quality of performance.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform monthly audits of title files
- Prepare audit reports and information for EQN meetings. Conduct EQN meetings directing input from appropriate presenters.
- Maintain company Sharepoint site with compliance scores for all escrow officers and branches.
- Maintain company FSNet site where Title is assigned ownership.
- Maintain and assist IT with software changes to Cogent Production QC
- Assist in implementing audit guidelines as rules and regulations change
- Assist in the development and implementation of DHI Title Policies and Procedures.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package including vision, medical and dental. Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Job: Financial Services
Primary Location: TX-Austin
Job Posting: Jan 23, 2019, 6:00:00 AM