D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more information.
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Compliance Team Leader for their Financial Services Compliance Department. This will be a dual function position. The right candidate will assist the Compliance Manager in the oversight of the Compliance Department. This will include communication with department personnel regarding new and ongoing projects, status updates and project support. They will serve as a resource to all employees regarding interpretation and implementation of DHI Mortgage policies written to comply with federal, state and local laws and regulations. The individual will also be responsible for individual project management as assigned by the Compliance Manager pursuant to the responsibilities of a Compliance Specialist.
- Assist in the supervision of personnel and management of day to day operations of the department.
- Oversee the analysis of DHIM’s fair lending practices, including a quarterly pricing and underwriting disparity analysis and audit of files based on any potential disparities found.
- Identify and correct compliance deficiencies and violations.
- Assist in the coordination of on-going compliance training program and branch compliance audit program.
- Be available for questions/guidance regarding compliance issues.
- Assist in the oversight and the preparation for and coordination of regulatory examinations.
- Review forms, applications, etc. for regulatory change, as needed.
- Review advertisements for compliance with Regulation Z, as needed
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and updating of the Compliance Department Project List.
- Review and respond to investor audits
- Review and respond to agency audits
- Assist with VA audits as needed
- Perform compliance audits as needed
- Perform on-site branch audits as needed
- Assist with State audits as needed
- Review new investor information, including loan closing document, as needed.
- Ensure that policies to comply with the following laws and regulations are incorporated into daily operating procedures, and be familiar with and coordinate the implementation of changes to policies and procedures as required by new or amended regulations.
- Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA)
- Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA)
- Flood Disaster Protection Act (FDPA)
- Fair Housing Act
- Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA)
- Fair Debt Collection Practices Act(FDCPA)
- Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act (RESPA)
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act (HMDA)
- Gramm Leach Bliley (the Privacy Act)
- Home Ownership and Equity Protection Act (HOEPA)
- State Regulations
- Government Lending Programs
- Internal Policies
Come follow our newest Open Jobs on Twitter and like us on Facebook!
Job: Financial Services
Primary Location: TX-Austin
Job Posting: Mar 13, 2020, 12:00:00 AM