Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
We are currently seeking a Component Scheduler to join our team in Racine. Reporting to the PCSC Manager, the Component Scheduler is responsible for providing detailed manufacturing schedules within the established master production schedule in order to meet production and delivery objectives.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Translate CNH Industrial Plant Schedules to a detailed weekly master production schedule (MPS) with a 12-18 month planning horizon into the ERP for weekly MRP generation.
- Work with CNH Industrial Plants to Maintain Firm Production periods in addition work to meet any requested changes to scheduling.
- Create Shop Floor Schedules and resolve any scheduling issues.
- Coordinate Out Bound Delivery Schedule with 3 Part Painter.
- Coordinate any Invoice or payment approvals for 3rd Part Painter and Local Trucking Company.
- Create and publish daily/weekly/monthly results of key performance indicators such as: Shipping Status and Final Production Completed.
- Serve as a factory subject matter expert (SME) for ERP production planning and scheduling modules for Inter-Plant Product.
- Inform the appropriate individuals (PCSC Manager, Plant Logistics Manager and Plant Manager) of any issues related to the schedule and maximizing on time delivery and plant efficiency.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 2 or more years of scheduling experience in an ISO certified manufacturing environment
The ideal candidate will have:
- Working knowledge of ERP systems, Strong Analytical Capabilities and Problem Solving ability.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple disciplines with internal and external resources.
- Data access/retrieval skills with experience in data analysis, data manipulation using MS Excel, Access and/or other tools as provided. Prior SAP experience preferred.
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Control systems, shop planning procedures and physical plant layout and constraints.
- Must be able to make high-level decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage order coherence and changes
- Strong communication skills for working with cross functional teams
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read about our company’s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.