Quality Temp Staffing has been a leader in medical staffing since 1988. We're looking for individuals who are interested in career growth and have the strategic ability to plan for their professional futures.
Quality Temp Staffing offers significant opportunities for growth and career advancement. The work environment is stimulating, challenging, and fun. You'll be working with an award-winning team with an impressive track record.
We are currently seeking experienced CT Tech’s for onsite position in Los Angeles, CA.
NOTE: To be considered for this position your resume must reflect ALL relevant licenses, certifications, education and experience noted in the requirements and minimum qualification sections of this job posting. Without this information, candidates cannot be considered for positions to which they may be qualified.
Under the direction of a radiologist, and reporting to the lead technologist. Provides patient services using imaging protocols. Performs a variety of Computed Tomography procedures on patients of all age categories. Evaluates images for technical quality, and exercises professional attitude & judgment in the performance of duties. Recognizes patient conditions requiring immediate action & initiates life support measures.
- One year (1) year experience as a CT technologist in an acute care facility within the past 36 months
- Is responsive to the needs of others by maintaining a professional behavior toward members & coworkers
- Identifies the impact of cultural diversity & lifestyle choices on patient condition & makes accommodations for such differences
- Demonstrates an understanding of the cognitive, physical, emotional & chronological maturation process in delivery of services to patients of the age group served
- Exercises clinical judgment that conforms to established standards
- Documents clinical activities in a timely, comprehensive & accurate manner
- Observes all organizational, regional, medical service area & Diagnostic Imaging department policies & procedures
- Utilizes effective communication skills
- Demonstrates professional behavior/ conduct in all interactions with patients & staff
- Meets productivity norms achieved by peers within the department
- Maintains equipment, supplies & work area in accordance w/ department guidelines
- Explains procedure to the patient, verifies patient history & confirms appropriateness of ordered exam/procedure
- Positions & immobilizes patient in order to obtain diagnostic image(s) of area of interest; may administer contrast media orally or assist radiologist in intravenous administration
- Recognizes adverse reactions or changes in patient condition & reacts appropriately
- Observes all standards for radiation safety/protection in order to minimize dose
- Utilizes scanning techniques, selects best plane, acquisition method, parameters to best demonstrate anatomy & pathology in studies such as those performed for the head, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis & musculoskeletal
- Modifies protocols as indicated by presence of pathology or trauma qualifications
- Associate degree or Bachelor Degree in Radiologic Technology
- State of California Certification of (CRT)
- State of California Fluoroscopy Permit
- Venipuncture/IV Contrast Certificate
- Certification issued by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT) (R)
- CPR Card for healthcare provider (AHA Approved Course)
- Current PPD/TB or Chest XR (within a year)
- MMR, Varicella, and Hepatitis B - Vaccination Records or Titers
- Health Clearance (Within a year)
If you meet the minimum requirements for this job posting, we encourage you to apply.
Quality Temp Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Local applicants encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be eligible to work in this country.